"You're great, we're tight & we're winners. Go Loves!"
This is what our family says after a family prayer,
a group hug, or at any other time of the day!

Monday, July 4, 2011

Ultrasound Pics

So, a month later, I'm finally posting our ultrasound pictures. "It's a girl!" We broke our pattern--or started a new one! We are very excited, especially for little Elisabeth, who will now have a little friend, and they will be closer in age (by a whole year) than any of our other children. I'm happy to report that being pregnant with a toddler isn't as hard as I thought it would be. (I'm hopeful that I'll feel the same way once the baby is born.) Having older children to help makes a big difference, I'm sure, but I also know that life experience has taught me, "I can do more than I thought I could," and "Everything always works out in the end." So, here's to bringing another child into the world!

While most of you know this baby is a girl, most of you probably don't know that we've decided to have her at home, rather than at a hospital. This is something I never thought I would do, but it is the right choice for this pregnancy and I've been led to find a great midwife to support me in our home birth. I'm very excited for the experience. After having McKaila naturally and some promptings I felt during Elisabeth's birth, I know that it will be a beautiful experience.

1 comment:

  1. Wow Pam, I have 2 things to say:
    YAY for another Love girl!
    and
    YOU ARE BRAVE. :)
    love y'all!

    ReplyDelete