"You're great, we're tight & we're winners. Go Loves!" This is what our family says after a family prayer, a group hug, or at any other time of the day!
Thursday, November 10, 2011
Abigail Christena Love November 4, 2011 3:53 a.m. 8 pounds, 14 ounces 20 1/2 inches
She's beautiful and she seems so alert. Congratulations again! I can't wait to hear from your own lips about the birth. And I can't wait to meet my new niece.
How did I get so behind on your blog?? She is beautiful and darling, and she looks like a Love! :) The Halloween costumes are awesome--I can't believe how grown-up everyone is, esp Elisabeth! And those pumpkins are cool, too :) Tell everyone hello--I hope your recovery is going speedy fast! love ya.
She's beautiful and she seems so alert. Congratulations again! I can't wait to hear from your own lips about the birth. And I can't wait to meet my new niece.
ReplyDeleteHow did I get so behind on your blog?? She is beautiful and darling, and she looks like a Love! :) The Halloween costumes are awesome--I can't believe how grown-up everyone is, esp Elisabeth! And those pumpkins are cool, too :) Tell everyone hello--I hope your recovery is going speedy fast! love ya.
ReplyDelete